With a global pandemic going on, every step in the Sales Funnel counts. Subtle nuances in the process can make all the difference when it comes to landing your leads. Join me as I revisit episode 84, and we go through what it takes to create a Sales Funnel that works for your space.
In this episode, Casey and I discuss:
- Current market trends such as health and safety protocols, virtual tours, digital memberships.
- Landlords are quickly becoming more entrepreneurial in their approach to creative deal structures such as management agreements and hybrid leases. Some landlords are willing to assume more risk and provide more TI for a long-term commitment.
- Current opportunities: Second generation and “dark” space coming back to market - some with great build-outs, good deal terms, FFE included. Etc.
- Landlords are refinancing and looking to re-fill space with more TI and support for a coworking tenant.
- Potential pitfalls: Cash is King - lending markets are tight, and timing an opening to take advantage of 2021 demand.
In this episode, Jamie Hodari and I discuss:
- How he and his next door neighbor and best friend growing up started a coworking brand that now has over 100 locations
- His perspective on their portfolio mix (gateway vs. non-gateway markets)
- His commitment to management agreements
- How he was totally wrong about whether or not they should locate in malls
- His prediction on when enterprises will start giving budgets for coworking space use
- His perspective on commodity flex space vs. serviced shared workspace
- What WORC is up to
- The challenge of being a CEO during a pandemic
- The unexpected flair in "get out of NYC" rental house