Casey Godwin gives us a detailed walkthrough through the elements of a proposal for a commercial office space and his advice on watch-out points.
We talk about:
- The process of creating a proposal before going into lease negotiations.
- The elements included in the proposal
- The things the landlord will care a lot about and the things that you (the lessee) should care a lot about
- Casey’s recommended watch-outs based on his experience
- Common area factor, lease commencement date, abated rent, exclusive use, triple net vs. full service lease, signage, parking, security deposits and more.
For the full show notes of this episode, click here.