This week we talk to Rick Mulready, host of the Art of Paid Traffic podcast.
In our intro, Rick shares his experience working in a shared workspace in San Diego.
- An overview of the benefits of FB ads to local business owners
- Examples of clients he's worked with that have had incredible success with local Facebook Ads (including a roofer!)
- How local targeting works on Facebook
- Ideas for lead magnets
- How you can easily do impactful video ads for Facebook (100 million hours of video is being consumed on FB every single day!)
- Ideas for video ad copy for shared workspaces
- How to think through a simple sales funnel: ad/offer/opt-in/follow-up before jumping into writing your ad copy
- The idea that you have to test, test, test!
Link to show notes here!