Dan Zakai has been busy. He co-founded the first Mindspace location in 2014 and has grown the brand to 30 locations across multiple countries over the past 6 years.
- His vision for the business as they opened their first location and how that's evolved
- How he thinks 2020 will play out for the coworking industry
- What it's like to operate a team across multiple countries
- How Europe and the U.S. coworking markets are different
- How they are leveraging management agreements to continue their profitable growth
- And more...
View the full show notes here