The guest in Episode 124 of the Everything Coworking Podcast is Jennifer Easton, Vice President of Marketing at the International WELL Building Institute.
We talk about:
- She explains what WELL it is and who it aims to serve.
- What new and exciting things are going on at WELL.
- Why their CORE Certification sets them apart.
- What Wellv2 is and how an improved building can help people thrive.
- How my own coworking experience as remote staff for IWBI, from the perspective of someone working in wellness, helps me relate to their mission.
- The "high impact" areas of WELL/wellness strategies coworking spaces need to consider.
- Why building owners will find it beneficial to pursue WELL.
- The building owners who are eligible to apply for the WELL certification. In our industry, we talk a lot about building owners shifting their perspective on their assets from commodities that attract people to long-term leases to activated platforms for tenant engagement. She shares why this shift in the expectations of the contributions that an office building makes to its tenants is creating demand for the WELL certification.
For the full show notes, click here.