Iris led the NextSpace team during initial expansion from 1 location to 9 and co-founded the League of Extraordinary Coworking Spaces and COSHARE, produced Freelance Camps and has spoken at various conferences including the Global WorkSpace Association Conference and the Global Coworking Unconference Conference.
Iris currently consults, leads Coworking Mastermind groups, heads the board of directors of COSHARE and showcases industry and movement leaders through her media series, Coworking with Iris.
Iris and I talk about:
- Her background, how she got into coworking and how you've landed on her sweet spot- helping organizations with hiring, culture and retention.
- How she thinks the approach to recruiting/hiring coworking staff has evolved over the last few years
- What are some steps that a new operator can take to create a culture that attracts community management talent?
- If an operator suspects they need to do some work on their culture, what are some questions they can ask themselves to help with that reflection process?
- Community manager certification
Full Show Notes Here