The guest in Episode 126 of the Everything Coworking Podcast guest is Jessica Oldani, President of Oldani Entrepreneurial Law P.C.
We talk about:
- Her experience of partnerships that have gone bad, along with the implications of not having an operating agreement in place.
- Why she believes operating agreements are important.
- The elements of a partnership are generally covered in an operating agreement.
- Her recommendations for setting up an operating agreement.
- The reasons that people lean away from operating agreements... As well as the implications of not doing one.
- The best process is best for developing an operating agreement.
For the full show notes, click here.