Today’s guest is James Shannon, Chief Product Officer at essensys. I invited him on to continue our coverage of physical and cyber security in coworking spaces. Essensys has deep expertise in this topic. If you missed episode 108, that’s another good listen on the topic.
- His background and role as CPO for essensys
- What’s most exciting to him about the coworking/flex office industry?
- What are the physical risks space operators need to be aware of?
- What are the cyber security risks that space operators need to be aware of?
- What are the basic physical and cyber security solutions to protect members against these risks?
- What are the security components that one needs to have in place to serve corporate clients?
He also talks about:
- Member experience that can be addressed by technology.
- Aspects of a tech/IT suite that the best operators are integrating to enhance member experience.
- For operators that are either just starting or planning for expansion, the technology components that should be a focus for them if they are operating in competitive markets.
Find the show notes here.